Listen to Fantasy Sports on internet talk radio

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome to the Thundering Blurb

Hey there folks -

If you've somehow ended up here either you know me, know someone who does OR have keen google search skills.


My name is Andrew Garda and I am a freelance writer and sports journalist covering both Pro and College football. I have been writing Fantasy Football content as well for close to 7 years.

The Blurb is my hub for everything - as I work for many sites, I like to make sure people know where my stuff is at at all times. There will be posts. There will be audio links. There will be video links. All my appearances, articles and general stuff will be linked HERE.

That'll include interviews with both Pro and College players, appearances on podcasts and general news commentary.

And there will be plenty of up to date original content as well.

Football 24/7 to infringe upon a NFL copyright.

Hopefully along with my great insight (eye roll) you'll find some great links to sites I am working for and their content as well. Win-win for everyone kids.

I'll be back soon with some discussion of recent events (though it's sloooow until Training Camps start) but until then, check out this interview with Pittsburgh Steelers rookie LB Bruce Davis and this news and notes show I co-hosted with Mr. Cecil Lammey of Denver Broncos radio and Footballguys.com fame.

And always, ALWAYS feel free to shoot us some questions and comments not just in the comments field but at thunderingblurb(at)gmail.com. I'll answer them both in email and blog form.

There's a lot of great stuff coming - come back, won't you?

No comments: