Listen to Fantasy Sports on internet talk radio

Monday, January 5, 2009

Taylor Mays - Should he or shouldn't he?

Hey folks. as we move into the non-playing season, we here at the Blurb (which would be me and.... well me - it's a small staff) shift into a college prospect place. I will be doing a ton of draft coverage for Draftguys.com, NFLDraftbible and various other outlets. So you'll be seeing a ton of links over the next months as I tell you where to find what i am doing.

First up is the beginning of a series of articles for NFLDraftbible about Underclassmen who may apply to enter the draft - it's called Decision Time. There will be a bunch of these by various writers over the next week to ten days, so make sure you check the site out often and not just when I link.

Most of my stuff is going to be on Pac-10 juniors - but there are many great writers covering the whole NCAA spectrum so head over there.

Here is my first piece on USC junior Safety Taylor Mays.

No comments: