Listen to Fantasy Sports on internet talk radio

Monday, August 25, 2008

We're BACK!

Well most of us. I am understanding there may still be a man down in Las Vegas, but I am back and the Blurb is back and happy to be here.

I have a ton of emails from you guys and am getting through them now - so I will do it as quickly as I can. I got in much later last night than I anticipated, so I am behind.

Here's the loose schedule for this week, followed by the season schedule which may be subject to change.

This week:
  • Daily Morning post - between 9am-noon EST/6am-9am PST
  • Several updates during the day depending upon news
  • Wednesday - 6pm PST/9pm EST - The Thundering Blurb Fantasy Football Podcast on BlogTalkRadio
  • Thursday - 7pm PST/10pm EST - The Drive Block on BlogtalkRadio.com with Cecil Lammey and Sigmund Bloom (2 hours)

Fall Schedule
  • Daily Post - @6am PST/9am EST
  • Daily Live 15 minute Newscast - The Stampede - M-TH noon EST/9am PST (friday TBD)
  • Wednesdays - 6pm PST/9pm EST - The Thundering Blurb Fantasy Football Podcast on BlogTalkRadio
  • Thursday - 7pm PST/10pm EST - The Drive Block on BlogtalkRadio.com with Cecil Lammey and Sigmund Bloom (2 hours)
There will be several additions throughout the year but as it stands, that is the breakdown. I will also be writing a column on the San Diego Chargers for NFLSpot.com as well as writing player breakdowns for college ball on Draftguys.com.

More news shortly, after lunch.

Also - a quick hello to anyone I met in Vegas who is checking out the blog. I met a ton of people who were fantasy owners or knew people who were. It was a good time and I welcome anyone to the blog coming from Sin City.

No comments: