Listen to Fantasy Sports on internet talk radio

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Special Guest on The Thundering Blurb podcast tonight!

Hey folks,

As I mentioned on the Thundering Blurb News Stampede this morning, I was able to get ahold of Eric Boland, Jets beat writer for Newsday and Newsday.com. I said I would let you know when it was a go, and it's a go!

Very excited to have Eric on - I enjoy his Jets takes daily and have heard some excellent interviews with him in the past when he was on The Audible with Cecil Lammey and Sigmund Bloom. Great guy, great writer and fantastic insight.

Check it out daily at Newsday.com.

So make sure you check out The Thundering Blurb Fantasy Football Show on Blogtalkradio.com tonight, at 9pm eastern/6PM pacific and we'll get some great Jets takes as you prep for the fantasy playoffs.

We will also cover the Chargers/Raiders game, news and notes as well as your questions on the phone and in the chat room.

See you there!

No comments: