Listen to Fantasy Sports on internet talk radio

Monday, October 20, 2008

Early Stampede tomorrow

Howdy

Been kinda crazy here - so am hoping to get my top performers out today but had some interweb issues.

So as long as I have an open computer, am writing to let you know I bumped the STAMPEDE tomorrow morning to do it earlier. So it's going to be tough for you West Coasters to listen as it will be on at 5am your time. Luckily for me, that's 8am eastern.

So your best bet is to just catch it on ITunes or in the archives which is how most of you roll anyway.

So big news tonight that I'll touch on tomorrow. Coaching change in San Fran and another IRd player.

Ok - so The Thundering Blurb Daily Stampede will be on Blogtalkradio at 5am PST/8am EST.

Sorry for the change but I am sure ya'll will survive.

No comments: