Listen to Fantasy Sports on internet talk radio

Friday, October 31, 2008

Several Guest Appearence today!

First, I have a bunch of emails to get to tonight/tomorrow - it's been a crazy day but I will get to them as soon as I can after trick or treating with the kids.

Next -
Part of the delay in the emails was that I hit the pavement hard today - along with the usual appearance on ESPN 1230, I dropped by a new show on the BlogTalkRadio Fantasy Sports Channel called The Fantasy BrushUp with Greg Brosh and did my Pac-10 Insider thing on the College Football Insider Tailgate as well.

Find links to the genius below!

ESPN 1230 for October 31, 2008

College Football Insiders Tailgate Show


The Fantasy Brush Up


Am near the end of the CFI Tailgate Show and in the middle of the Brush Up. But I say listen to the whole things, as they are always sources of good info.

No comments: