Listen to Fantasy Sports on internet talk radio

Friday, November 28, 2008

QB Rankings for Week 13

Every once in a while I get an email asking me why my rankings don't include the guys who played on Thursday. And my usual answer is that I just figured by since I don't have those rankings by Thursday, while tell you where I would have started them when you can't use that info? I figured it would be frustrating to read and it's why I do the Thursday breakdowns.

If it's something you guys want though, email me and let me know at thunderingBlurb@gmail.com.

For what it's worth I had Romo as my top QB, Warner as a top 5, Culpepper way back near the end, Collins about 22 and McNabb sitting at lucky 13. Like Westbrook, how well McNabb played surprised me.

So there ya go.

Quarterbacks

  1. Drew Brees, Saints at Buccaneers
  2. Peyton Manning, Colts at Browns
  3. Philip Rivers, Chargers vs. Falcons
  4. Jay Cutler, Broncos at Jets
  5. Eli Manning, Giants at Redskins
  6. Matt Ryan, Falcons at Chargers
  7. Brett Favre, Jets vs. Broncos
  8. Sage Rosenfels, Texans vs. Jaguars
  9. Chad Pennington, Dolphins at Rams
  10. Aaron Rodgers, Packers vs. Panthers
  11. Matt Cassel, Patriots vs. Steelers
  12. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers at Patriots
  13. Jason Campbell, Redskins vs. Giants
  14. Tyler Thigpen, Chiefs at Raiders
  15. Kyle Orton, Bears at Vikings
  16. Jake Delhomme, Panthers at Packers
  17. Gus Frerotte, Vikings vs. Bears
  18. Trent Edwards, Bills vs. 49ers
  19. Shaun Hill, 49ers at Bills
  20. Joe Flacco, Ravens at Bengals
  21. Jeff Garcia, Buccaneers vs. Saints
  22. David Garrard, Jaguars at Texans
  23. Matt Hasselbeck, Seahawks at Cowboys
  24. JaMarcus Russell, Raiders vs. Chiefs
  25. Derek Anderson, Browns vs. Colts
  26. Trent Green, Rams vs. Dolphins
  27. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Bengals vs. Ravens
  28. Marc Bulger, Rams vs. Dolphins

No comments: