Listen to Fantasy Sports on internet talk radio

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last minute morning game stuff

Greg Camerillo (Miami)
Greg Camarillo will start Miami's season opener over Derek Hagan so it's Ginn, Camarillo and Bess as the slot.

Willis McGahee
Willis McGahee (knee) is active for Week 1, as expected. I said it repeatedly - sit McGahee and Rice.

Reggie Williams
Williams is active - I don't know I would throw him out there this week coming off an injury and being Reggie Williams who is inconsistently inconsistent.

Meanwhile the Jags declared WR Jerry Porter, WR Mike Walker, CB Scott Starks, RB Chauncey Washington, CB Isaiah Gardner, C Brad Meester, DT Derek Landri, and OT Charles Spencer inactive. How bad does that Porter signing look for right now?

That's about for now - more before the second games - good luck to all. I will be taking my fantasy hat off and donning my Favre Jets jersey for the next few hours!

No comments: