Listen to Fantasy Sports on internet talk radio

Thursday, September 25, 2008

USC - Oregon State Preview & more!

Just had another article posted at NFLDraftbible which should also post at CollegeFootballInsiders.com sometime today. It breaks down the USC - Oregon State game tonight on ESPN. The Pac-10 preview will be submitted and post today/tomorrow - am editing it right now.

Wanted to also thank everyone for stopping in at the Thundering Blurb Fantasy Football Podcast and contributing to a great chat room once again. Very much enjoy the back and forth with you guys - if you haven't come by the chat room give it a try. Great bunch of folks there. On the other hand, let me know if there is too much of it and you need something else on the show - I am here to serve and take the lead from what you guys need.

Also wanted to thank Jeff Ellis from NFLRants and Raves for stopping by. Always enjoyable to talk football with him and I am sure we'll do it again some time.

Rankings will start tonight - probably with tight ends, then QBs. RBs and WRs I will try to hold off until tomorrow as there is a lot of news to track and I want to drop them as close to my departure tomorrow afternoon as possible.

Also will be working on the Top 5 RB forward article, based on strength of schedule. Probably will appear next week. That's a chatroom suggested article - if you have something you want my take on, you can always ask eithe rduring a show or email me at thunderingblurb(a)gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

Like I said - I am here to serve. Just let me know what you need to know.

No comments: